Stepping off the train at Station Strijp-S in Eindhoven
....you're just a short walk away from Woensel-West, a vibrant neighborhood known for its stunning street art murals.
Right in the heart of this area, at Edisonstraat 39, you'll find my creative space my home, my gallery, and my living museum.
As an official participant in Dutch Design Week, and a regular participant in the Eindhoven Atelier Route, I always open my doors wider during the city's major events. For me, it's about connecting with visitors and sharing the creative process.
Typically, my studio is open to the public on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday afternoons. However, starting in 2027, I'll be moving to an appointment-based system, so be sure to book in advance or check for openings on those days.
Whether you're coming for the murals or just want to explore a unique creative hub, I always look forward to welcoming you.
Reacties
Een reactie posten